Thursday, June 5, 2008

Interviewing and other things

Prekrasne Eomyr - joining Brenda in AZ as a show kitten.

Thursday is a big day! I'm off to an interview this afternoon and I'm nervous as always. However, finding out it's with a panel of 4 executives is more than a bit stressful. Keeping my fingers crossed I don't mess up and blow the job.

As of last night all our current kittens are officially reserved. The babies are 3 weeks old from our 2 litters born 5/15 and we can now focus on taking pictures of them for their new families and preparing for our upcoming litters.

Yesterday I also managed to take some good pictures of our new boy PL*Moj Skarbie Mumbai. I call him Mumbles because the boy is a chatter box. He is a blue mackerel tabby with white with very beautiful green eyes. He's also a big boy and is just 7 1/2 months old but nearly 11 lbs.

For future information on colors: blue is a diluted form of the color black. There are only 2 color genes for cats - black and red. The gene for dilution changes these 2 colors to blue or cream respectively.


PL*Moj Skarbie Mumbai



No comments: