Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Elphie!

One year ago on the 27th, our beautiful blue girl Juliet gave birth to a single kitten.  I kept waiting for more to come but it was just this one beautiful little kitten.  She dried off and I could see such a pretty little head and warm brown color.  I was hoping for a girl and viola!  a girl she was!  The days passed and our chubby baby began growing into a gorgeous girl.

I named her Prekrasne Defying Gravity because the weekend before, I was at the musical Wicked and that was one of my favorite songs.  She is called Elphie after the character of Elpheba who sang the song.  She is daughter to TICA RW SGC and CFA GP Amurin Juuda and reminds me so much of her father, right down to the head butts:)

Happy Birthday Elphie aka my Elph on the Shelf!



No comments: