Monday, October 11, 2010

Congratulations Juuda!

Sorry - no pictures . I am still computerless.

A big congratulations to our boy Amurin Juuda!!! Over the weekend, he earned 9 finals at the TICA show in Salt Lake City. Among those 9 finals were 2 Bests!!! This means that our boy has earned his Supreme Grand Champion title!

I am so proud of this boy - I couldn't have asked for a better boy to show. He loves showing, loves people, and is relaxed about the whole thing. I think he knew when he earned his Supreme because he went from being "On" to taking a nap:)

Join me in wishing him a big Siberian Congratulations!

3 comments:

Druzhina siberians said...

congratulations, big achievement for a young boy, shame no pics of him :-(

Murlyka Siberian Cattery said...

Sue
What wonderful news!!! Congratulations to you both! I look forward to seeing pictures of the Supreme boy.

Sue of Prekrasne Siberians said...

Thank you both! He sure made it easy on me:) He really enjoys it and he loves to perform for the audience - once he's up there, he just looks for a chance to turn on the charm.