Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gunner is available

Our friends at Kender are looking for a great home for this little fella. Personally, I'm amazed he hasn't been snapped up yet because he's a charmer and cute as a bug. This compact little guy is a brown tabby with white and he is built like a little tank and has an incredible coat. He's been raised with kids, dogs, and other cats and gets along great with everyone.

He would actually make quite a nice little show alter and with his personality, he'd be great for a Junior Exhibitor.

I told Alice, his breeder, that if she didn't watch it I'd sneak him in my purse and take him home with me.

If you are interested in this youngster, you may contact Alice at thesiberiancat@yahoo.com He is already neutered and ready to join the right family.

No comments: