Saturday, November 7, 2009

Erika's Latest

I finally got around to taking pictures of our adorable little R litter. I could not think of a theme and in reality they are the Q litter but I just couldn't think of 5 names starting with the letter Q so I just skipped it:) This is Erika's final litter and she is going to be spayed in late December. She will be available as a pet at that time. This is also the last litter we will have until Spring 2010 as we take a break and focus on showing some of our guys.

I only have pictures of 2 of the babies right now, but I'm working on the others.

This is our 1 and only kitten that doesn't have white on her
This is Rosalie and she is just as cute as can be and she knows it.


Roskolnokov is our biggest kitten in the litter and has an
adorable white mask. He is one chubby, funny boy!








No comments: