Monday, October 19, 2009

TICA Show

We attended a TICA show on 10/17 & 10/18 with Luke and Juuda. Juuda had a good first show and at 4 months old he took Best of Breed in 9 out of 10 rings and earned 3 finals: 10th Best Allbreed, 2nd Best Longhair and 3rd Best Allbreed. Juuda had a great time and was great fun in the ring. As long as he continues to like showing, he and I will have some fun attending shows together.

Here is the first ring of judging at the show. It was a very close competition...


Juuda is on the left showing off his compact, hefty little build

This is Luke on the right - he took 2nd Best of Breed in 9 out of 10 rings
The other boy is Auric Frodo





4 comments:

WhiteNights Siberian cats said...

Heh. I liked the first ring - especially the variations of colors LOL...
Congraulations on success on TICA show! Where was his sister?

Sue of Prekrasne Siberians said...

Desi stayed home for that show, but she is going to Albuquerque this weekend. Its a small show and I have 3 kittens in the show and 1 adult (he still looks like a large somali though - not much coat).

WhiteNights Siberian cats said...

Good luck with the upcoming show! Seems to me it will be a few SP finals there which is always a nice extra bonus!
I will love to see some pictures if you up to making some there!

Sue of Prekrasne Siberians said...

Definitely! I think it will be a nice little show. I didn't take many pictures at this one but I plan on it at the NM show:)

Yes, the specialty should be interesting - only 10 LH kittens entered and 3 are mine:)