Saturday, September 13, 2008

Nova's first show

Sorry all, but no photos today. I took my camera to the show and absent mindedly left the battery at home in the charger. I promise tomorrow there will be real pictures:)

Bossa Nova had his first show and did admirably for a first timer. No finals, but he was relaxed to the point of falling asleep during most of the affair. I held him like a baby for part of the time while he napped. I'm looking forward to our next show after he's had a chance to fill out a bit and really look "manly."
On another great note...we'll be starting to work our way through our current list to place our kittens. I know our waiting list folks have been patiently awaiting their chance to pick there babies. Of course that is made harder by not having any pictures of Erika's little rascals all week too.
I can tell everyone that both litters of kittens are about as cute as they come! Chubby, sweet babies with cute little bellies. They are starting to play and try to roam around now. Soon they'll start acting like real kittens:)

No comments: