Sunday, September 28, 2008

E Babies at Play

While everyone is patiently awaiting picture day, I hope these short videos help you get your dose of cuteness. Yesterday was hugely busy! I had the pleasure of meeting April and John in Blythe and delivering Hadrian and Godrik. I suspect those 2 boys are going to be soooo spoiled! It was great meeting their new family and being able to send them on their way for their new life in person.

Then this morning bright and early at 5 am I left for the airport to send off Hanya to Zoe and Sophie (and their parents) in Philadelphia. She should be arriving later this afternoon. Look for pictures in the mid afternoon (Arizona time) as I'll be taking a nap for a bit - I'm running on empty for sleep at this point. But goody, I have shampooing the carpets to look forward to (a fun task I do after ever litter leaves because I just KNOW there have been accidents when you have baby animals around.)

1 comment:

Tracy Lee Pitre said...

Extremely cute fluffy balls of fur!! Thanks for sharing!