Sunday, September 21, 2008

4 week old I babies

Our I litter was being a bit challenging today so I could only get pictures of 4 of the little rascals. Wrangling all 7 of them was a bit much and they wanted to run all over. There is a lot of truth in the saying about being harder than herding cats...they ought to try kittens. Its even worse:)

Today I spent a nice day taking 2 of my babies to join their new families. Gideon joined Havin and her family. Our lovey dovey boy will get to be snuggled quite a bit and that is one of his favorite things!
Hector joined Elaine and her family. He was very happy to be held and the center of attention. No sharing with his siblings for him. He'll have to share a bit with JD from our J litter in a couple months when he joins Elaine, too.

Ivar is a chunky little brown mctabby with white
He looks a lot like his sister Isabeau.
Ivar is available!

See what I mean...this is Isabeau (or do I have that reversed..ha ha)


Indigo is a gorgeous blue mctabby!
He'll be going to CA with Brian (and Dante)

Ilario says he's a bit upset for being away from momma!

He'll be going to MA with Judy and her family


No comments: