Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blog Launch

Prekrasne Ballade (Sasha to her new family) will be going to St John New Brunswick Canada to join Prekrasne Aria (Sheba), Tara, Sandra and kids.


Welcome to the launch of the Prekrasne Blog. I can't guarantee I'll be able to include daily entries but this is a great way to keep up on the normal day to day life here in Arizona. Maybe even life other than cats (although sometimes they sort of take over).




Today is a normal day here and nothing really eventful going on. This week should be interesting though. Thursday I have an interview for a new job - lets keep our fingers crossed on this one. Friday a couple of our kittens are off to be altered. Veksha's babies begin leaving starting next week. That's always a tough time for me, but I'm glad they are headed to homes that will love them.


We're also up to our eyeballs in kittens anyway. We normally don't have this many litters at one time, but our young male David figured out how to open the doors around the house and let himself out for a couple trips around the house to visit the girls. By the time I figure out what he was doing I had 2 litters due for the little ne'er do well. His next, with our Candy, is due in a couple weeks - no rest around here.

1 comment:

Mystic Melody said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Sue! I for one will be visiting on a regular basis, you know I have to stick my nose into everything:)